Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09.02.21
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading specialist law firms to source a Business Development Executive to join their team. This role will support a range of specific practice groups and report to the Business Development Manager. You will be responsible a range of business development and marketing activity including pitching, events, communications and marketing collateral.
- Support the practice groups with ongoing business development profile raising activity.
- Attend business development meetings to support partners, fee earners and to identify opportunities for new business.
- Build market presence with new ideas and contribute to the shaping of the BD plans.
- Manage the full proposal lifecycle.
- Responsible for managing the effective distribution of newsletters, podcasts, social media posts and other relative. marketing content in conjunction with the PR and marketing teams.
- Manage Legal 500 and Chambers submissions.
- Work closely with the Events Manager and BD Managers to produce outstanding client events and support on logistics and materials when required.
- Liaise with the communications and PR team on internal news announcements and press releases.
- Degree educated.
- Proven business development and marketing experience, ideally at executive level.
- Experience working in a professional services environment, ideally legal.
- Critical thinking, showcasing the ability to plan ahead.
- Commitment to invest time in getting to know the team/sectors and look at this as an opportunity to really develop over the long term with their practice group and wider BD team.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend