Business Development Executive
Salary: £27,000 – £33,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/02/2023
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join a leading UK law firm as a Business Development Executive. This role-holder will be based in the firm’s brand new London office, working closely with internal stakeholders to drive forward initiatives to boost the firm’s reputation, supporting its core sectors and key clients.
- Supporting the team by tracking industry news and trends, to identify potential revenue generation opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the annual events calendar, in line with the business development strategy.
- Provide campaigns support to the team with client targeting, reporting and measuring the success of initiatives.
- Development of marketing collateral, credentials and pitch materials, ensuring credentials databases are kept.
- Ensure a successful programme of targeted events throughout the year and providing post-event follow-up support to the key client.
- Supporting the Marketing team with social media activity monitoring and engagement.
- Promote a best practice approach and the effective use of the firm’s CRM database (InterAction).
- Supporting with CRM maintenance – including managing marketing lists, events activity and prospect client targeting.
- Previous marketing / business development experience.
- Experience working within in a legal / professional services environment would be ideal.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages, previous CRM systems experience (InterAction) would also be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend