Business Development Executive
Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08.02.21
A leading professional services firm are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their Manchester office. The role holder will have a self-starter attitude and will work closely with the senior team locally to support the delivery of multi-channel integrated business development campaigns.
- Contribute to local business development strategy development and manage local business development campaigns to create new business opportunities, actively monitor and report on progress and ensure all goals are met.
- Prepare engaging, high quality proposal and pitch documents as well as other business development collateral, collating and editing a range of content and actively contribute ideas for improvement.
- Demonstrates advanced fluency of firm bid related tools including the maintenance of libraries and templates for business development purposes.
- Develop, maintain and promote the use of the CRM system to capture activity to enhance reporting and improve pursuit processes.
- Working closely in alignment with the National Marketing team, providing support and local delivery of wider campaigns, projects and initiatives.
- Must have minimum 2 years BD experience in a professional services firm.
- Will be degree educated or hold an equivalent qualification.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend