Business Development Executive
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/11/2022
A commercially oriented, full service city law firm are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive join their modern London office. This role has a primary focus on the delivery of marketing and business development initiatives for the Insurance Group, but will have exposure to client development, and supporting with key events and pitches. This is a fantastic opportunity for an assistant/junior executive looking for a full-mix role, to develop the growth of this dynamic group, reporting directly to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Provide support with the delivery of key business development and marketing initiatives for the Insurance Group.
- Lead on key campaigns for the Insurance Group, such as brand awareness and digital media campaigns.
- Monitor and manage MBD budgets and expenditure for allocated sub-groups and key clients.
- Advise lawyers on how to raise profile, awareness and drive market reputation
- Work closely with lawyers to identify marketing tactics including seminars, sponsorships, client hospitality, and legal directory submissions.
- Liaise with the central Marketing team, to project manage the delivery of marketing initiatives and ensure all relevant communications channels are exploited.
- Collaborate with the insurance PSLs and practice group leads on market and client intelligence gathering, and share information with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Excellent Partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, business development and relationship management.
- Able to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels across the firm.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend