Business Development Executive
Salary: £30, 000 - £40, 000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
An award winning commercial law firm are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will work closely with the team to implement strategies and build plans for the firm’s Regulatory team.
- To take lead in key regulatory publications and identify opportunities evolve them to suit the needs of the firms Regulatory clients.
- You will be supporting the Senior BDM in the implementation key Pillar campaigns.
- To lead and manage projects of successful rollouts in selected pillar campaigns.
- To work closely with the Senior BDM and Bid Manager in supporting the delivery of bids, proposals, client presentations.
- To be creative and develop brand, marketing & sales material for new Regulatory products and services.
- Support the client relationship management team to develop and maintain InterAction lists for target markets and key campaigns.
- To have a strong understanding of business-to-business marketing and business development within professional services
- To demonstrate good Partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
- The ability to be an effective relationship builder, who is able to interact with individuals at all levels across the business
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend