Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/09/2022
An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their London office. The firm is looking for someone to join their International Corporate & Tax teams to support and drive MBD activities, working alongside and reporting to the Business Development Manager for these groups.
- Identify market trends to support the business development strategy.
- Support with cross-selling opportunities with appropriate teams.
- Collaborating with fee earners and the wider team to develop winning propositions, campaigns and targeting initiatives.
- Involvement in client development projects/ideas for key clients within the groups.
- Exploiting social media and PR opportunities to maximise outcomes.
- Leading on event preparation monitoring returns on investment and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Timely engagement in the legal directory and awards submissions process.
- Tracking and reporting on new business leads through marketing and business development activities.
- Experience working in a professional services environment, preferably in an international capacity
- Experience working within a corporate or tax team setting would be ideal.
- Knowledge or an interest in key legal and commercial issues affecting the practice groups.
- Exposure to MBD activities, with specific experience in pitching, targeting and campaigns.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend