Business Development Executive
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/01/2021
Blue Legal have partnered with one of the world’s leading specialist law firms to find a Business Development Executive to join their team. You will be joining the firms marketing team to drive business development, client development programme and drive best practice across the firm. You will report to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Work with Head of Business Development and Sector BD Teams on the development of client accounts within their sector.
- Assist with the development and implementation of client plans and help identify new opportunities.
- Share best practice through internal communication channels and stakeholder engagement forums.
- Assist in the development, delivery & evaluation of the sales and business development training programme, helping liaise with the Learning & Development Team
- Help promote the effective use of the CRM database to support the management and growth of our client accounts, including BD targeting through effective client segmentation
- Assist in the analysis of key client and prospect data and dashboard reporting
- Suggest ideas, maintain and develop the sales and business development tools through the firms hub to enable client conversations, and promote the cross selling of key products and services.
- Strong understanding of business development, client management and developing of client plans.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Experience in a professional services firm would be desirable, ideally legal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend