Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 30/06/2022
An award winning, national law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team in Birmingham. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider team to assist with BD & Marketing initiatives for the partnership including the delivery of events, client development plans, and raise the profile of the firm and its chosen sectors. This role reports to the Senior Bids Manager.
- Assist the BD Managers in developing sector and client plans, bringing to market new business lines and products, and implement initiatives to source new business
- Collaborating with sector teams to ensure information is correctly recorded within the firm’s CRM system
- Working alongside the marketing team to manage campaigns, such as surveys, event roundtables and research studies
- Working with the Director to deliver firm-wide business development initiatives
- Proactively managing relationships with key industry contacts, publications, websites and other external bodies
- Updating the CRM system to ensure it is focused and up-to-date as possible
- Previous experience working in a Business Development position
- Competency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to update and maintain a variety of internal databases
- Possess excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritise work to tight deadlines, and adapt to changes
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend