Business Development Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 24/06/2022
A commercially oriented, full-service city law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive to join their modern London office. The role will focus on delivering marketing and business development initiatives including client development, strategic events and supporting commercially important pitches for the Commercial Disputes Group and will be reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Supporting with the implementation of key business development and marketing initiatives such as leading selected campaigns.
- Liaise with fee earners and the marketing team to identify relevant marketing tactics and ensure key channels are used to maximise the impact of relevant communications.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Development Manager on awareness campaigns to support the lawyers’ sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
- Supporting the Bids Manager on pitches and panel appointments.
- Developing capability statements and website pages and profiles.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Team to produce social media content to support firm activity along with the timely publication of blogs and other online content.
- Previous experience working within professional services.
- Strong understanding of business-to-business marketing, business development and relationship management within professional services.
- Possess the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders such as Partners, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend