Business Development Executive
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £32,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/22
A leading award-winning global law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their leading marketing and BD function in either their London or Manchester office. This role will support the team to execute and implement Business Development activities related to the collaborative development and pursuit of clients across all business lines and sectors.
- Undertake prescribed analysis of internal and external data sources to meet client team, practice and sector needs.
- Execute the use of approved marketing channels as set out in marketing plans to best practice and is knowledgeable.
- Support the BD team in the use of products and content for client engagement purposes.
- Following established best practice, ensure metrics from client insight are recorded in appropriate systems. Support reporting and analysis needs.
- Take responsibility for personal deliverables ensuring deliverables meet agreed scope and output is of the highest quality.
- Conform to global standards and best practice, and their development or continuous improvement.
- Ensure relevant BD contact remains apprised of new and work in progress, is consulted on barriers to timely delivery
- Use analytics to monitor performance of activity and report appropriately ensuring maximum ROI is achieved.
- This is an entry level Business Development Executive role so a willingness to learn, positive attitude and common sense
- Experience in professional services/legal would be ideal
- Excellent Communication Skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend