Business Development Executive
Location: South West
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2022
A commercially oriented, full service city law firm are seeking an experienced Business
Development Executive join their modern London office. The role involves helping to implement
the firm’s 3 year growth strategy by supporting the next phase of the Retail sector’s
development, and will be reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager.
- Liaise with the Knowledge team to produce competitor and client analysis and insight
to identify opportunities for BD development.
- Collaborate work with the Senior Manager and Bid Manager to support the delivery of bids activity, client presentations and capability statements.
- Support in the implementation key practice area campaigns.
- Develop brand, marketing & sales material for new Retail products and services.
- Work with the CRM team to maintain and develop target markets and key campaigns.
- Support the Senior Manager to create content identified for the other sectors’ key target clients.
- A strong understanding of business-to-business marketing and business development within professional services.
- Excellent Partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment.
- Effective relationship builder – is able to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Preferably degree educated.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend