Business Development Executive
Salary: £35,000.00 - £45, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/05/2022
A global law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team based in London. The firm is looking for someone that can participate in the production and presentation of client events and development seminars, assisting the team through all stages of development and implementation. In this role you will be reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Collaborate closely with business development managers, providing responsive, effective assistance in executing on business development plans.
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing team, such as (diary management, organizing team and partner meetings, assisting with travel arrangements)
- Act as a liaison for external suppliers in administration of projects and invoices.
- Assist in planning for strategic meetings, such as European partner meeting and the European all-attorney meeting as other key marketing meetings; prepare slides and other materials in preparation.
- Edit, update, and maintain practice group marketing materials
- Be a central point of contact for non-UK marketing people for credentials information.
- Participate in the production and presentation of client events and development seminars.
- Coordinate with Marketing Creative Services in applying brand standards, using firm templates, preparing files for print productions.
- Assist in preparing pitches and RFPs
- Coordinate closely with Marketing Pitch Hub to ensure end result is accurate and thoroughly prepared.
- Coordinate and provide supporting research for speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and capability to work effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to keep confidential information
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend