Business Development & Events Coordinator – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/06/2023
A leading offshore law firm are hiring a Business Development & Events Coordinator to join their team based in London. The role-holder will work with key stakeholders to support the increased events demand across the growing firm, hosting client seminars, webinars, and other in-house activities. This role reports directly into the Head of BD, working out of the wider global BD and marketing team.
- Collaborating with the wider MBD team to manage the delivery of in-person events across the firm, ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality.
- Project managing the delivery of virtual and hybrid events across the firm, working closely with internal and external speakers.
- Running pre-event tests with speakers using the virtual platform and providing relevant support.
- Conducting research and advising costs for review for corporate hospitality.
- Understanding of the events process and developing a best practice events checklist.
- Providing training and coaching to support staff responsible for some of the administrative aspects of the events.
- Drafting event budgets and requesting budget approval from partners ensuring clarity on proposed costs and potential return on investment.
- Gathering post-event feedback and debriefing after each event to measure success of key initiatives.
- Demonstrate expertise in event production, vendor negotiation, and other related logistics.
- Strong planning and organisational ability to manage and deliver concurrent projects.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, able to manage expectations of senior stakeholders.
- Be able to work collaboratively with internal teams such as facilities, IT and finance.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend