Business Development Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/02/2022
A leading international law firm are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their team in Birmingham. The role holder will join the Client Relationship Management team to provide frontline support to a number of key client accounts. This role will report to the Client Relationship Manager.
- Coordination responsibility for a designated number of client accounts – management of client plans, contact relationship mapping, and reporting
- Liaise with the Client Relationship Team to understand and support the strategic objectives and related actions to grow the client relationships
- The central point of contact for the internal client team, manage communication and information flow within the team, including arranging internal client service team meetings
- Build up an understanding of the client’s business, relevant markets, product areas, and issues
- With the CRM, work with the lead partner and wider members of the business development team to coordinate and follow up on client feedback, including post pitch, post transaction/matter, and relationship reviews
- Contribute to and develop client action plans for each client within their remit
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a marketing or business discipline
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services organisation. An understanding of the legal environment would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and experience of effective engagement with a range of stakeholders
- An agile, determined and organised individual
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend