Business Development Coordinator – Up to £40,000
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/03/2023
A global US law firm are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Coordinator to join their team based in London. The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager to provide support with the implementation of marketing and business development initiatives, including developing communications, content and providing events support with a particular focus on client research.
- Maintenance of website content, Partner biographies and other communications materials across multiple channels.
- Responsible for managing data for the firm’s contact database and related databases.
- Provide support with the directory submissions process, including the collection of responses for legal and business directories & publications.
- Working with the Graphic Designer to support with the creation of promotional marketing materials, in line with the firm’s business development plans.
- Support with the distribution of marketing communications and materials, such as event invitations, ranking submissions, press releases, and web-related content.
- Developing competitive intelligence reports through research, industry resources, and networking as required.
- Provide support with firm-sponsored events and presentations.
- Collaborate with the team to draft pitch documents, proposal materials and presentations.
- Previous business development experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong project management skills, and able to concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Excellent research and analytical ability.
- Experience / knowledge in using Content Pilot (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend