Business Development Coordinator – Real Estate
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/05/2022
An international law firm is looking for a Business Development Coordinator in the real estate sector based in either Leeds or Manchester. The successful candidate will assist in the production and delivery of bids and tenders for new business opportunities for the Real Estate Team.
- Work collaboratively with the Sector Manager in develop and implement business and marketing plans from Sector groups and Divisions.
- Monitor effectiveness of business development activity.
- Assist in the delivery of bids and tenders for new business opportunities and providing adequate support to the bids team on major panel tenders.
- Provide support to partners and other fee-earners in relation to target client meetings.
- Assist with the coordination, planning and delivery of large campaigns and BD targeting activities.
- Develop knowledge around the sector positioning and research and analyse clients and targets rankings to identify targets for new business.
- Maintain content uploaded onto the website and all forms of social media, in line with brand guidelines.
- Upload relevant Sector content on the firm’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Assist with CRM enquiries and using Vuture to provide e-marketing support for events and publications.
- Experience working in a professional services firm.
- Possess a relevant Business / Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Be computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office and social media.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the business.
- Manage conflicting requests or concurrent multiple projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend