Business Development Coordinator – Corporate Finance – London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 03/03/2023
Our client, a leading US law firm, is seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their team and support the growth and development of their London Corporate Finance practice. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to identify new business opportunities and provide support in managing client relationships.
- Provide support in implementing BD initiatives in line with the group’s plans and overall strategy.
- Updating marketing materials and lawyer biographies to reflect practice group experience and expertise.
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team to develop marketing materials and promote exposure of the practice.
- Identify and coordinate conferences, seminars and other opportunities to ensure they are aligned with the overall practice goals.
- Support with events and memberships, including post-event follow-up and tracking new leads.
- Work alongside the Communications team, to assist with thought leadership and PR activities.
- Coordinate with fee earners to provide support with the preparation of proposals/RFPs and keep track of bid activity.
- Support with the identification of opportunities to enhance existing services or attract new work.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload and complete tasks to deadlines.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal & external contacts.
- Strong IT proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, experience with InterAction is preferred.
- Educated to a degree level or possess a relevant marketing-related qualification.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend