Business Development Coordinator – Alumni
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/11/2022
Our client, a prestigious international law firm, is hiring a Business Development Coordinator to join their central marketing team based in London. This role champions the use of internal and external alumni engagement, supporting the firm’s Alumni Group, with marketing, sales and client development initiatives.
- Routine management of the firm’s online alumni platform, including building the community and news features.
- Assist the Alumni Group with regular meetings, agendas and follow up activities.
- Collaborate with the events team to plan and execute targeted alumni events.
- Enable alumni cross-selling opportunities with other appropriate teams.
- Work with the communications team to develop and execute internal and external communications plans ensuring clear and consistent key messages.
- Analysing success of all alumni engagement tools and return on investment.
- Liaise with colleagues across the international firm to ensure centrally held alumni data is complete and up-to-date.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Previous business development, sales or client account management experience.
- Interest in learning about and using innovative legal and client service technology.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend