Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 16/11/2023
Blue Legal are proud to introduce a newly created opportunity on behalf of an international US firm in their Capital Markets and Finance team on 12 month FTC (likely to go permanent). This role offers a great opportunity for someone stepping up into an increasingly busy practice and work in a fast-paced environment, whilst being able to directly learn and develop from two BD Managers. This role will be responsible in producing BD materials, carrying out research and analysis, compiling directories and organising events to support BD plans.
- Maintaining key messages, marketing collateral, presentations, pitch materials and updating lawyer biographies for the various practice groups you will be working with.
- Supporting the BD Managers in executive their BD plans.
- Compiling local and European legal directory and awards submissions.
- Supporting Partners and Fee Earners in the various practice groups.
- Supporting cross-selling efforts as well as analysing and tracking clients and targets.
- Keep Partners informed of developments within key clients.
- Work with the PR and Media team on the promotion of publications and client reports.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in business development at a law firm or professional services.
- A professional qualification in marketing, business or a related filed is preferred.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with Partners, and build relationships internally at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills – able to manage multiple responsibilities amidst competing priorities.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend