Business Development Coordinator
Salary: Up to £29,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/01/2023
An award-winning international law firm are seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join their Manchester/Leeds office. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of business development and marketing initiatives to one of the firm’s leading sectors, as well as supporting with follow-up activity.
- Provide support the Business Development Managers with the development and implementation of business and marketing plans.
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness business development initiatives, through follow up activity, to maximise opportunity conversion.
- Assist fee-earners with target client meetings through research and collaboration with the bids team to produce pitch related documentation.
- Support with the production and delivery of bids for new business opportunities, throughout the entire bids process, and providing support to the bids team on major panel tenders.
- Create credentials and supporting documents in line with the firm’s visual identity and brand.
- Assist with the delivery of large campaigns, events and other BD targeting activities.
- Compile knowledge around the sector to identify target clients and monitor competitor activities.
- Post relevant content on the firm’s social channels – LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Experience working in a professional services firm.
- Possess a relevant Business / Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Able to prioritise and hand a constantly changing workload.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the business.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend