Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/11/2022
A leading international law firm is hiring a Business Development Coordinator to join their Central Marketing & Business Development team based in London. This role supports the firm’s international network of third-party law firms with marketing, sales and client development initiatives. This is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to global networks and experience working with internal and external stakeholders, at an international firm committed to providing training and coaching as part of their Learning & Development programme.
- Provide support with the implementation of profile-raising initiatives for the firm’s international network of third-party law firms.
- Working closely with the Pitch team on multi-jurisdictional pitches, bids and tenders.
- Maintenance of specific credentials on the BD content management system.
- Enable cross-selling opportunities with other appropriate teams.
- Responsible for timely legal directory submissions for the international steering groups.
- Providing support with key international events and conferences.
- Production of relevant marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and social media content.
- Conduct research on third party law firms, prospects and clients and ensuring effective follow-up takes place.
- Ensuring that outcomes from initiatives are monitored and pursued effectively.
- Experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Previous business development, sales or client account management experience.
- Regularly interact with clients and maintain a strong client focus.
- Display knowledge / interest in working with international teams and clients.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend