Business Development Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/05/2022
An international leading law firm are currently seeking a Business Development Coordinator to join the team in their London office. You’ll support the development and implementation of the international Marketing & BD plans. You will work closely with and report into the Business Development Manager.
- Supporting the planning, execution, and implementation of the marketing plans for the sector Group.
- Leading on event preparation ensuring that value is derived and recorded (e.g. targeted lists should be developed, and follow-up undertaken).
- Supporting the coordination of key digital marketing tools such as blogs, apps, and online resources.
- Producing excellent and up-to-date marketing materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, social media posts etc.).
- Supporting pitches, bids, and tenders, adhering to the firm’s best practice guide and maintaining the bank of credentials and pitch materials.
- Monitoring and responding to general BD queries.
- Timely engagement in the legal directory and awards submissions process.
- Working to periodically recommend updates to the intranet, internet, and pitch content.
- Previous experience of working in a professional services environment, ideally on an international basis, and experience of dealing directly with partners and key stakeholders.
- Strong commercial awareness, including experience interest in the key legal and commercial issues affecting the practice group.
- Strong writing skills, editing ability and proficiency in MS applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- An understanding of social media’s benefits and application.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend