Business Development Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 1/02/2022
A commercially oriented, full-service city law firm is seeking a Business Development Assistant to support the Business Development Manager in the delivery of marketing and business development services to the Commercial Dispute Group. This full mix role will be based in their London office.
- Use social media and other online networking to the firm’s advantage and identify opportunities
- Ensure information within the firm’s intranet ia relevant and up-to-date
- Assist with practice-led pitches, panel pitches and be involved in the tendering process throughout
- Support all planned events, while working with the Events Manager and CRM Executive on the planning and execution of the firm’s events
- Provide events reports and analysis
- Working with dee earners in BD and Marketing development and being the go-to person for all required documents
- Knowledge of b2b marketing, business development, and relationship management within professional services
- Experience in professional services is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend