Business Development Advisor
Salary: €40, 000.00 - €45, 000.00
Salary band: £30,000 - £49,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/04/2022
A multi award-winning global law firm are currently looking for a Business Development Advisor to join their growing team in Brussels. This is a great opportunity to work in a role which supports multiple sectors, supporting the regional and global initiatives. This opportunity is perfect for someone with professional services experience who is looking for progression. The right candidate will be fluent in Dutch and English.
- Working closely with the Senior Manager, the local partnership and the wider team to develop the business development strategy and supporting business development activities.
- To ensure the delivery of Business Development activities supports the regional business plans as part of the firm’s wider strategy.
- Support the development and management of key client relationships.
- Create targeted business development projects, made to increase existing or win new business in specific focus areas.
- Identify cross-selling potential and conduct relevant client and sector insights.
- Must have Degree/ Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing/Business management
- Will come from a similar role within the legal/professional services sector.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch – both written and oral, additional French language skills are a plus.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend