Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 27/03/2023
A renowned global law firm are seeking a Bids Manager to join their team for a 12 month fixed-term contract. The role-holder will drive forward the firm’s growth plans by managing the entire bidding pipeline and improving the firm’s internal bidding processes, working closely with the Head of Bids. The ideal candidate will be an expert in developing and implementing bid and business development strategies.
- Working closely with the sector team and partners to anticipate client needs, and provide practical guidance on how bids will be scored.
- Ensuring an organised and controlled process to drive bids forward through personal commitment.
- Developing the best win strategy for each bid, considering optimum commercial strategies.
- Working with stakeholders to formulate models for a profitable offer in line with the client’s needs and agreed strategy for bids.
- Producing a first draft document with the agreed strategy and articulated responses aligned to the tender scoring criteria.
- Working with the wider business to manage the bids pipeline and run bid workshops to maximise the chances of success.
- Providing coaching to lawyers on presentation preparation and supporting with workshops on specific pitch rehearsals as part of the bids process.
- Ensuring client debriefs are carried out on all bids, either personally or through the team, and messages are fed back to relevant parties.
- Previous experience managing bids, ideally within a legal / professional services firm.
- Excellent project management experience to plan and manage complex plans.
- Knowledge/understanding of pitch presentation and best practice.
- Previous management/coaching experience.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience required.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend