Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/04/2021
A leading national law firm are looking for an experienced Bids Manager to join their London office. The role holder will be responsible for working with the Bids Lead to transform the firm’s approach to bids by working with the relevant teams. They will manage and develop the bid process, ensuring bids & collateral are on strategy and coaching partners to achieve success. This candidate must have legal experience.
- Improve best practice around bids, by ensuring that bids are focussed on client need, liaising client with the BD team and lawyers to help achieve this.
- Manage the team’s development, as appropriate, and evaluate their workloads, focusing on the most strategically important activity.
- Ensure the need for client focus, and proactively in this regard, is embedded within team. Analyse feedback and proactively making improvements to bid content.
- Work with BD team to ensure appropriate sector messaging.
- Supporting the firm’s strategy by working closely with the BD team to ensure effective go/no- go decisions.
- Produce high quality, innovative, and successful bid responses.
- Demonstrable experience of the bid and tender process within the professional services sector, legal most desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and project management to tight deadlines.
- Experience managing and/or overseeing junior members of the team.
- Experience implement best practice across the bids process.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend