Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/01/22
A UK law firm headquartered in Bristol is looking for a Bids Executive to join their award-winning team as you will be responsible for supporting bids to the firm’s clients and prospects, drafting compelling content, you will also be reporting/working closely with the Bids Manager.
- Working with our bid managers to scope client requirements and complete the first draft of RFIs and RFPs using approved standard information and templates
- Drafting and editing are written copies for specific bid questions in relation to service delivery/expertise and team experience
- Capturing best-in-class answers, experience, CVs, directory quotes, etc for inclusion within our tender precedent library (Pitch Perfect)
- Assisting the bid managers in liaising with the lawyers and business services professionals that contribute to bids
- Collecting and collating feedback from bids, providing clearly defined lessons learned and actions for implementation
- Supporting in the creation of presentation materials for pitches, and with bids reporting and analysis
- Proven track record of supporting bids within a professional services environment
- Legal sector knowledge/experience would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic, confident, pro-active, persistent, and robust
- Solid technical/IT understanding
- Graduate or equivalent
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend