Location: South West
Salary: Up to £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/06/2022
A national law firm is looking for a Bids Executive to join their team based in Bristol. The firm is seeking someone that can provide day-to-day project management and support on agreed tenders by working closely with nominated Partner leaders. In this role, you will be reporting to the Bids Manager.
- Supporting the Bids Manager in all aspects of their role
- Daily tracking of opportunities and circulating
- Management of new tender opportunities from initial notification through to submission
- Creating InDesign images for tenders responses and presentations
- Updating tender portal – adding tender documents, compliance documents.
- Ensuring CVs are up to date and recorded on the internal databank
- Assisting Bids Manager in completing any feedback such as tender debriefs
- Additional bids support cover when the Bids Manager is out of office
- Previous bids or legal service tenders experience essential
- Excellent IT skills is a must
- Excellent organisation skills
- Degree in an academic subject/relevant professional work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend