Bids and New Business Manager – Flexible UK office
Location: North West
Salary: £54,000 - £57,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/12/2022
A top 50 national law firm is seeking a Bid & New Business Manager to join one of their UK offices. This role involves supporting with new business opportunities, creating credentials documents for Bids, and working closely with key stakeholders. This role sits within the Bids team and works closely with the wider BD team.
- Work closely with Senior Partners to evaluate the commercial viability of formal Bid opportunities.
- Provide advice to partners on recommended tenders or sales opportunities based on ROI.
- Provide support to Bid Partners, working closely with the client service team to develop a winning proposition and shape ideas to the client’s business/goals.
- Manage the bid process on existing client re-tenders, to ensure the bid is relevant to the specified information for the client.
- Development of win strategies to convince a client to use the firm, based on evidence of work.
- Conduct debriefs on bids that are successful and unsuccessful and advise the wider partnership on improving the bid win rate.
- Work closely with the BD team to provide support on successful bids, ensuring correct on-boarding and that the propositions are delivered post-bid.
- Identify target relationships that can lead to a bidding opportunity.
- Proven experience in managing and winning bids in a legal / professional services firm.
- Able to communicate well, to lead meetings and manage a team.
- Advanced written communication, with experience in producing credentials.
- Possess a relevant degree or CIM certification.
- Experience in using CRM systems would be ideal.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Bids and New Business Manager – Flexible UK officeApply Now Email to a friend