Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16.11.20
Our client is looking for a Bid Writer to join a leading and award-winning International Commercial Law Firm based in the North West, who will contribute to the generation of new business and delivery of high quality, business-winning tenders. Reporting to the Head of Bids and Proposals and working as part of the Business Development and Marketing Team.
- Responsible of managing tender submissions and developing technical content.
- Identifying winning themes that convey an understanding of client requirements.
- Generating written responses that are completed to a high standard and are compelling, clear and compliant.
- Play an active part of the team and managing internal stakeholders throughout the tender process.
- Developing corporate presentations and other pitch presentation proposals.
- Preparing supporting information, creating and updating sample responses and the maintenance of their bid library.
- Previous experience in a tender management and a bid writing role within a professional services firm.
- Proven ability writing concise written bid responses based on highly technical information.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in creative writing, English or Marketing.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with exceptional project management skills and excellent and engaging communication skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend