Bid Writer – North West
Location: North West
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/12/2023
Blue Legal have collaborated with a leading regional law firm to hire a Bid Writer for their office based in the North West. The role-holder will support with the planning and execution of the bid process, including creating high quality pitch documents and presentations to contribute to the Bids team’s win rate and achieve overall financial objectives of the firm.
- Lead the end-to-end bid process for medium-sized bids, with the support of Bid Managers.
- Providing support to Bid Managers on larger scale bids, working closely with Client Relationship Partners, product teams, finance, and Operations Teams.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to gather information and deliver high-quality bid content.
- Collaborate with Bid Managers and Client Relationship Partners to develop clear win strategies for each bid, ensuring compelling and well-defined win themes.
- Play a key role in developing written proposals, providing guidance on content and presentation elements, including executive summaries.
- Take ownership of the bid library, ensuring materials are kept up to date and well-referenced.
- Ensure timely completion of each phase in the bid process, setting deadlines and maintaining internal governance.
- Ensuring timely submission of bids that are both compliant and commercially sound.
- Coordinate client presentations required as part of the bid submission process.
- Tracking of new bid opportunities in InterAction, keeping the bids watchlist up to date.
- Support with the bids dashboard to track all bids, monitor feedback, to produce regular reports and drive continuous improvement.
- Previous bids experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Strong academic background or Bid and Proposal Apprenticeship / APMP Foundation (Practitioner or Professional level desirable).
- Excellent attention to detail and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend