Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/01/2022
We are working with a well-established, national law firm with 300 years of legal expertise, are seeking a Bid Manager to join their team in the London office. The firm is looking for a candidate with a strong record in leading and coordinating pitch responses who will be working closely with the legal and wider BD team.
- Provide guidance on the best way to respond to RFPs whilst managing the process from end-to-end
- Identify new tender opportunities
- Source and update credentials, CVs, practice group awards, and accolades for inclusion in a pitch document
- Deliver client satisfaction interview
- Train fee earners on-pitch presentation and delivery
- 2:1 and above degree – marketing qualification preferred
- Experience in working in professional services sectors preferred
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge of InDesign (preferred but not essential)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend