Bid Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/11/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international professional services firm, who are seeking a Bid Manager to join one of their UK offices to support their Central Bids team. The successful candidate will take ownership for the strategic delivery of the entire bids process for the team, with the support of the Bids Advisors and have high visibility across some of the firm’s most senior stakeholders. The team also, have a process in place to ensure that the team work within their capacity offering real work-to-life balance.
- Development of the project plan in line with the strategy, to deliver maximum value, and milestones are met on time.
- Ensure the correct skill sets are leveraged to deliver maximum value and efficiency into the bid process.
- Provide support to the conversion leads, and guidance to the junior team.
- Advise team and partners on the bid strategy, ensuring best practice is implemented on each bid as appropriate.
- Responsible for the delivery of bids against the agreed project plan to meet RFP requirements.
- Awareness of and compliance with firm policies and risk management processes.
- Participating in training activities to advance personal and career development.
- Previous experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience working within a busy bids and pursuits team.
- Proven understanding of the entire bid process and motivated to win.
- Possess a degree / relevant professional qualification (Preferred).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend