Bid Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a national business advisory firm in search for a Bid Manager to join their team based in London. The successful role holder will own and drive the bid process from end to end, whilst helping the firm grow and maintain a high profile. They’ll also be supported by the wider Bids and Pursuits team, whilst taking an active role to support sad mentor the more junior team members.
- To create and design project plans.
- Work closely with partners to develop winning strategies and propositions.
- Supporting and advising partners and other senior stakeholders on bid process based on agreed firmwide best practice.
- Ensuring maximum value and efficiency into the bid process are delivered by making sure the correct skill sets are leveraged.
- Drive delivery against the agreed project plan ensuring RFP requirements are met.
- To provide guidance and direction to the junior team members on the team.
- Previous experience of working in a bids and pursuits team. Ideally from a legal or professional services business.
- Have a good understanding and experience of delivering of, the ‘end-to end bid process’.
- To be educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification. This is desired but not essential.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend