Bid Manager – Bristol
Location: South West
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/04/2023
A leading national law firm are searching for a Bid Manager to join their team based in Bristol. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting strategic tenders, using your skills to implement best practice approaches and increase the probability of success. You will be responsible for crafting compelling and effective submission content, and working closely with senior stakeholders to influence and shape pursuit strategies.
- Lead the development and implementation of cross-firm strategic tenders, utilising expertise to influence stakeholders.
- Using Pursuit tools to conduct consistent SWOT analysis, competitor analysis, stakeholder analysis, and identify points of engagement.
- Driving forward and achieving key milestones, from inception to delivery.
- Drafting compelling responses, aiming to help the firm stand out from competitors.
- Coach teams to deliver pitch presentations and interviews, in line with the firm’s best practice.
- Lead external debriefs, gathering feedback and insights to inform future pursuit strategy decisions.
- Proactively upskill relevant members of the marketing team and the wider business, sharing your knowledge and expertise to drive the firm’s growth.
- Take responsibility for line management, ensuring team members are supported and developed to achieve their full potential.
- Previous proposals experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Strong track record of supporting the full bid cycle.
- Confident in strategically leading and advising bid teams.
- Excellent influencing, strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend