Bid Manager – Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/11/2023
An award winning national law firm are seeking a Bid Manager to join their successful bids team based in Birmingham. The role holder will be responsible for leading national bids and pitches across the full range of business services groups for the firm. They will also project manage pitch and proposal responses ensuring best practice and accuracy is maintained and implemented. This is a great opportunity for an established manager looking for a new challenge or an experienced Executive looking for a step-up in responsibility.
- Project managing responses to tenders, ensuring full compliance with requirements.
- Working closely with fee earners to develop winning strategies and propositions.
- Collaboratively working with the Senior Bid manager to guide the bid/no-bid decision.
- Lead on bids and tenders nationally across all areas of the firm.
- Will manage responses to any tender project opportunities, ensuring all tenders are delivered on time and accurately.
- Build strong, proactive relationships with internal clients across all offices.
- Review and share best practice across the platforms.
- Analysing and reporting on pitch wins and losses.
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading compelling content.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a tender management role in a professional services environment.
- Experience of working on formal tenders.
- Have knowledge of CRM systems and online research tools.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend