Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/05/2023
A well respected full-service law firm are seeking a vibrant Bid Manager to join their Marketing and Business Development team, based in any of their UK offices. The role-holder will work closely with the Head of Business Development, to develop key relationships, promoting the firm’s offerings and win new business.
- Responsible for managing the entire tenders process, from initial opportunity identification to drafting, submission, post-submission feedback, and reporting.
- Coordinate and gather feedback from practice area experts, to ensure high-quality tender responses.
- Understand the requirements of each tender and ensure that responses accurately address all aspects.
- Identifying specific evaluation criteria for each tender to relevant stakeholders, particularly regarding pricing.
- Designing presentations, and preparing key staff for interviews and clarification meetings.
- Conduct analysis of tender outcomes, and report on key themes from client feedback to create insightful reports.
- Maintain an updated library of precedent text to streamline future tender responses.
- Experience managing the bids process, ideally within a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience working with, and managing internal stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations and data.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary workApply Now Email to a friend