Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/12/2020
A leading global Law firm is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to join their Birmingham office. The role holder will be responsible for providing bid support with particular focus on supporting UK and EMEA opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual looking for a career with a global reach.
- Provide bid support for multi-practice pitches and Request for Proposal responses.
- Manage the full bids process including: scoping, drafting, presentation preparation and debriefs.
- Formulate and shape strategies as well as utilise best practice techniques to assist the firm’s business development, retention and expansion efforts.
- Ownership over multiple projects resulting in the future growth and success of the firm’s client base.
- Bid experience within a professional services environment at management level.
- High attention to detail with experience in working in a target-driven environment.
- Have significant knowledge and experience of managing bids, bid documentation production, pitch presentations and best practice.
- Strong project management skills and techniques to help create and manage complex and sensitive projects.
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend