Salary: Up to £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/10/2022
A leading international Accountancy firm are looking for a Bid Manager to join their dynamic team based in London. This opportunity will assist one of the firm’s fast-growing global sectors, supporting their network of national and global clients. This role works closely with the Central Bids & Pursuits Team, to provide bid support with the service line.
- Develop and promote best practice systems and procedures including bid tools, templates and reporting.
- Collecting feedback from client and internal teams to identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with the partner and the bidding team on a go / no go decision on all opportunities that meet the threshold criteria.
- Determine the winnability of each opportunity and identify ways to improve chances of winning.
- Develop the project plan to ensure the correct skill sets are leveraged to deliver maximum value, and milestones are met on time.
- Advise team and partner on the bid strategy, ensuring best practice is implemented on each bid as appropriate.
- Leading on document production, including briefing resources, any printing or other collateral ensuring it meets the requirements set by the RFP.
- Ensuring all tender documents are authorised by an appropriate member of the team, such as the lead partner or Senior Business Development Manager.
- Previous experience working within a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Experience working within a bids team.
- Proven understanding of the bid process and proposal production.
- Possess a degree / relevant professional qualification (Preferred).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend