Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/09/2022
An award-winning professional services firm are seeking a Bid Manager to join their London / Winchester office. The successful candidate will work alongside other members of the bid team to help win and build business by managing high profile and complex tenders, and implementing marketing, sales and client development programmes for the firm to deliver its core strategy.
- Project management and ownership of bid plans working within the bid process to agreed defined timelines.
- Ensuring that the qualification process for each bid is airtight and developing win strategies.
- Supporting content development and scheduling the delivery of the tender documents and pitch materials.
- Prepare the pitch teams to deliver compelling and engaging propositions to prospects and existing clients.
- Support the Senior Bids Manager in winning work and promote best bidding practice across the firm.
- 5+ years of tender management experience.
- Previous experience in a B2B / Financial / Professional services environment.
- Proven record in managing work-winning processes resulting in measurable commercial success.
- Experience in using CRM databases and content management systems (Advantageous)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend