Location: North West
Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/08/2022
A top UK Law Firm is seeking a Bid Manager to join one of their UK offices, working out of the bid team within the firm’s wider marketing team. You will be responsible for the production of tenders across the firm ensuring bid best practice and assisting the legal team through to presentation, with the support of the Head of Bids.
- Responsible for the production of tenders across the firm ensuring bid best practice and providing practical support on the bid process.
- Managing the bid process and drafting the material, so skills in both areas are essential.
- Project manage the bid process, utilising the firm’s bid automated system to create and produce content.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, to advise both private and public sector bids
- Other responsibilities include the continuous development of systems and tender best practice.
- Experience working within a professional services environment
- Possess a CIM qualification (Preferred)
- Understanding of clients targets and their industries
- Proven project management and communications skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend