Salary: £40,000- £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/05/2022
An award winning national law firm are seeking a Bid Manager to join their successful bids team in Birmingham. The primary focus for this role will be producing credentials and proposals to support work winning within Corporate, Tax, Banking, Restructuring Advisory and International Investment Services, which comprise the Corporate team. The ideal candidate will be of Senior Executive level looking for a step-up and more responsibility. This role offers opportunity to be based across the UK with option to do remote working.
- Working collaboratively with the BD Manager – Corporate
- Project managing responses to tenders, ensuring full compliance with requirements.
- Working closely with fee earners to develop winning strategies and propositions.
- Ensuring a consistent approach to bids is implemented across the Corporate practice, helping to continuously improve our approach.
- Collaboratively working with the Senior Bid manager to guide the bid/no-bid decision.
- Lead on bids and tenders nationally across all areas of the firm.
- Will manage responses to any tender project opportunities, ensuring all tenders are delivered on time and accurately.
- Build strong, proactive relationships with internal clients across all offices.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a tender management role in a B2B environment.
- In-depth business development experience, ideally in a law firm or professional services business.
- Experience of working on formal tenders.
- Have knowledge of CRM systems and online research tools.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend