Salary: Dependant upon Experience
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/03/2022
A leading UK law firm, which is known for its significant public sector practice, is currently seeking a diplomatic and tactful Bid Manager to join their team in Cardiff. The role holder will be responsible for monitoring the firm’s bid opportunities and drafting compelling responses. This is a great opportunity for experienced Bid Coordinators looking for a step up in this hybrid-working role.
- Assemble top quality bids and tender submissions, ensuring they are delivered within the deadlines
- Proofreading, editing, and formatting tender documents and final submissions, to ensure brand compliance
- Manage and upload all documentation to the firm’s portals
- Maintain a standardised template of content to be updated daily
- Create templates to support the various stages of the tender life cycle
- Record-keep all tender opportunities whilst producing a monthly bid report
- 3-5 previous bids/tender experience
- Experience in the legal or professional services
- Strong communication and document production skills
- Demonstrable experience in writing content and preparing first drafts of questions based on relevant information
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend