Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 19/01/2024
A top-ranked international law firm is seeking a Bid Manager to join their London office for a 12-month contract. The role holder will be responsible for delivering winning bids within the firm’s leading practice group, through delivery of strategic pitches. Working closely with the global BD team, you will ensure a high standard for bid/pitch management and increase their win rate.
- Taking lead on identified pitches, including managing responses to RFPs, Panels, and ad hoc pitches across other groups.
- Providing support to the BD team in managing pitches using the firm’s best practice and tools, ensuring high standards of bid/pitch project management.
- Identify bid tactics to convey the group’s value proposition and deliver client focused responses.
- Leading the commercial approach of pitches, consulting stakeholders to ensure profitability and are in line with BD income plans/targets for the group.
- Prepare partners for client presentations, guiding participants through content and overseeing rehearsals.
- Coordinate and conduct reviews on bid wins and losses, gathering feedback from clients on firm performance.
- Managing collection and dissemination of data regarding pitches and success rates.
- Continued identification of bid process improvements to enhance awareness and improve pitch strategies.
- Previous management experience working within a fast-paced legal / professional services environment.
- Experience in bid and project management, working on pitch production with design teams.
- Able to work independently and manage project teams to meet scheduled workloads.
- Commercial awareness with a focus on achieving a profitable return on services.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend