Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/11/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a leading international Accountancy firm are seeking a Senior Bid Executive to join their team in one of their UK offices. This role will provide logistical support and lead aspects of the bid process for the Bids & Pursuits Team, reporting directly into the Head of Bids & Pursuits.
- Project managing the opportunity lifecycle and ensuring it is in line with the firm’s “best practice” approach.
- Ensuring activities are aligned with the project plan so all milestones and deliverables are met on time.
- Ensuring all tender documents are managed the process is communicated to the relevant senior team members and the lead partner.
- Responsible for leading document production including design resources, organising any printing and other collateral, ensuring they are in line with the RFP.
- Developing best practice systems and procedures, including bid tools, methods, templates and credentials data.
- Working with internal teams to gather feedback from the client, to identify areas of improvement and investment.
- Proven experience in working with and winning bids.
- Experience working within a busy Bids team, within a professional services environment.
- Solid understanding of proposal production and the bid process.
- A degree / relevant professional qualification – Desired.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend