Bid Designer – London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 05/10/2022
An award winning law firm is currently looking for a Bid Designer to join their team in London. They seek someone who will implement and support the management of retaining high profile and complex tenders. This role will report to the Senior Bid Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide and organise a design service for all tenders, whilst maintaining the integrity of the firms brand.
- To collaboratively work alongside the Bid manager and Bid lead in managing each bid design, ensuring that the design is representative of the win strategies and theme.
- You will work alongside the pitch teams to deliver engaging pitch materials to both new and existing clients.
- To support to the improvement programme in winning work and promote best bidding practice across the firm.
- To be responsible for building and maintaining a strong library of visual material, such as graphics, photos, icons.
- To participate in Day- to-Day project managements of bid designs, working within the firms bid process.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in tender Design, preferably with B2B professional or financial services.
- APMP Foundation level Accreditation
- To have experience in Partnership
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend