Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/01/2022
A Top 100 UK Law Firm is looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their team based in Cardiff. This role will work closely with their Client Relations Manager to deliver bid support primarily to their busy public sector practice.
- Compiling top quality bid and tender submissions and ensuring they are delivered within agreed deadlines
- Scheduling bid meetings and preparing agendas
- Collating content from lawyers, including regular follow-up calls to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Formatting tender documents to ensure brand compliance and consistency
- Updating the Bids Register to log all tender opportunities across the business and producing a monthly Bids Report
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous bids/tender experience
- Legal or other professional services sector experience preferred but non-professional services experience considered
- Comfortable with writing generic content without the need for input from others and preparing first drafts of questions based on available information
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend