Bid Coordinator – London
Salary: Up to £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/09/2023
A leading international consultancy firm with a reputation for excellence and integrity across the globe are looking to add a Bid Coordinator to the team at their London head office. This role will be reporting to the Bid Manager and will support the strengthening of the firm’s ability to win and deliver on tender processes by ensuring that the content of both tenders and pitches is high quality, consistent in style and delivered efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with the Bid Director in formulating and executing strategic bid plans, enhancing the efficacy and compliance of tender responses.
- Lead the bid qualification process, fostering business growth by coordinating the production and delivery of high-quality, professional bid content.
- Facilitate the bid qualification process, coordinating for high-quality content to boost business growth and bid success.
- Develop and maintain a bid response library, working closely with various departments for complete bid submissions and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Brilliant client-relationship and management skills
- Outstanding proofreading skills with an eye for detail and excellent use of English
- Familiarity with both the Public and Private sector tender processes
- Experience in portal handling and distribution protocols
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend