Bid Advisor – Northern Region
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/09/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with an award-winning national law firm, recognised for their outstanding culture, to hire a Bid Advisor to join one of their UK offices. You will work across a range of sectors covered by the firm, working with the Head of Bids and wider Bids team, to coordinate the end-to-end bid process and ensure the delivery of compelling bids.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process, from initiation to submission, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant information and insights for bids.
- Draft persuasive bid content in clear and concise language.
- Conduct thorough research and analysis to tailor bids to client needs and industry trends.
- Develop and communicate winning strategies for successful bid submissions.
- Assist in the preparation and coaching of teams for client presentations and pitches.
- Maintain a keen focus on clients and target businesses to develop compelling sales messages.
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders and build relationships to drive bid success.
- Ensure all bid materials are of the highest quality and meet the firm’s standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of bid processes and best practices.
- Previous experience working within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Experience and ability to draft compelling bids.
- Understanding of the business and client businesses and industries.
- Possess a relevant degree or qualification (ideally a marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend