BD & Marketing Manager (Corporate) – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/08/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a prominent international law firm to hire a BD Manager for the firm’s London office. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the firm’s Corporate Practice, driving day-to-day BD initiatives in line with sector strategy. Your responsibilities will include pitching, organising events, support with practice marketing (CVs, credential requests, training, group updates), and overseeing the work of one advisor.
- Collaboration with the Group Leader to execute the sector business and client plans.
- Plan and implement practice-specific BD initiatives relating to client targeting, product promotion, profile raising, and new business development.
- Driving the Client Feedback Programme across the Corporate practice.
- Act as the point of contact for partners, handling all pitch requests, delivering high-quality first drafts, and overseeing the entire pitch process.
- Responsible for profile raising efforts and executing relevant communication and campaigns to raise the practice profile and brand awareness among key clients.
- Promote increased collaboration across the Corporate division on a global scale, facilitating cross-border cooperation and knowledge sharing.
- Proactively be involved in BD and marketing sector/client activities to identify cross-selling opportunities, new business prospects, and maintain existing relationships.
- Take lead in client relationship management and implementing the Client Insights Programme across priority sector clients.
- Manage sector credentials and pitch content, including web pages, sector brochures, and other collateral materials.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a busy BD and marketing role at a law firm or relevant professional services firm.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively managing relationships with key clients.
- Experience in pitching and creating client documents to tight deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Understanding of operating within a partnership environment.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend