BD & Marketing Exec
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/02/2022
A leading law firm is currently seeking a Business Development & Marketing Executive to join their team in London. The role holder will be responsible for the marketing activity and supporting the BD efforts of the fee earners within the firm’s Commercial/Civil Litigation and Court of Protection departments.
- Undertake market research to inform the development of departmental and cross-departmental campaigns
- Manage physical and hybrid events, from seminars and webinars to corporate hospitality and external conferences
- Ensure campaigns are fully integrated across all media, in particular, digital and social
- Optimise content for SEO and ensure website navigation protocols and best practices are observed
- Work with Department Heads and other lawyers to write, proofread and submit Chambers and Legal 500 directory submissions
- Prepare and agree to BD and Marketing Plans with the Department Heads and teams
- Use management information about new enquiries to tailor marketing/BD plans
- Experience of working in a professional services environment is an advantage.
- Qualifications – graduate caliber, CIM Diploma desirable (or working towards)
- Willingness to work in an advisory capacity, undertaking research to come up with new ideas
- Confident, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, with an ability to operate a ‘one firm’ approach