Senior Marketing Executive
Location: South East
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 26 February 2018
A reputable regional law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join their offices for a 12 month FTC. You will develop and implement the firm’s marketing strategy with a particular focus on the Private Client Group, working directly with the Head of Marketing.
- Support the delivery of the business development plan and implement activities for clients.
- Manage agreed projects and initiatives using internal and external resources.
- Understand and monitor the broader private client legal market, identifying opportunities and risks and implement marketing ideas.
- Work closely with the Marketing Executive of the Commercial Group to set up firm wide cross selling activities.
- Raise the firm’s profile in line with the brand through PR, advertising, sponsorship and project management of private client directory submissions.
- Provide guidance to the Marketing Assistant in terms of the coordination, production and distribution of newsletters and updates as well as event management and event best practice.
- Review and edit the content of marketing collateral including the website and newsletters.
- Ensure activities are within budget and report on return on investment.
- Support the firm’s social programme.
- Degree educated, preferably with a CIM/other marketing qualification.
- Experience within the professional services, preferably within a law firm.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Proven experience of Quark, Indesign, Google Analytics, email marketing tools and content management systems.
- Strong understanding and ability to advise on both B2B and B2C marketing techniques.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend