Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/03/2019
A leading national business advisory firm has created a brand new role for an experienced Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing strategic marketing campaigns. This role would suit a candidate who seeks autonomy, has a high level of business acumen and is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive title.
- Overall management of an effective seminars and conferences programme, working closely with the Partners to identify opportunities and develop marketing materials associated with events.
- Act as brand ambassador ensuring quality, consistency and adherence across all marketing activities.
- Provide support with copywriting of engaging and compelling content for campaigns across a range of marketing channels including literature, website, social media, email, pitches and proposals.
- Measurement and analysis of marketing campaign success against set targets, reporting on ROI and providing recommendations.
- Working closely with the Partners to prepare engaging, high quality proposals documents, collating and editing a range of content and actively contribute ideas for improvement.
- Support the management of digital channels including analytics reporting and involvement with ongoing digital performance improvement and SEO campaigns.
- Manage and the firm’s social media channels, providing training, sharing best practice and encouraging use by Fee Earners of LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager in implementing a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- Experience within a professional services firm is essential
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years at marketing executive level
- Degree educated is highly desirable.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend