Senior Marketing & Events Executive
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 26/10/2020
This award winning law firm is recruiting for a Senior Marketing & Events Executive to join their London office. Working in a friendly marketing team of 4, this role will work across the full marketing mix but have a particular focus on organising events virtually and one day returning to their normal events schedule. You will report to the Head of Marketing & Business Development and help with the mentoring of the Marketing & Events Executive.
- Manage the organisation of events (both in-house and external) and webinars (some using GoToWebinar or Zoom, and some they provide the speaker/slides).
- Manage the firm’s participation in external conferences (physical or virtual).
- Manage the social media posting for all events, webinars and conferences the firm attends.
- Support the management and delivery of BD networking initiatives.
- Support the monitoring of the Events email inbox.
- Support PowerPoint and event material preparation.
- Manage event, webinar and conference communication publications on the website.
- Manage event & webinar invitation preparation through the even management tool.
- Support the maintenance of the CRM database.
- Support the Marketing & Events Executive with recording and publishing podcasts including posting on the website and social media.
- Previous events and marketing experience in a law firm, minimum of three years.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to multi task.
- Excellent IT skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM databases.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend